Fashion meets function with our new wedding pocketfold invitations. It’s an easy way to organize all your wedding information inside one polished little pouch. Just add your enclosure and response cards next to your invitation, fold and you’re done.
Options for Pocketfold Invitations
Every celebration has a story. Our new, fully printed pocketfold invitations let you design and tell yours. The invitation opens like a book (either horizontally or vertically) to reveal a single interior panel for your invitation. To the right (or below) is a slanted pocket to hold the rest of your wedding stationery suite. All areas of the pocketfold invitation can be customized and comes in your choice of papers: premium coated, premium uncoated or pearlescent. It all fits nicely into a standard A7 envelope in your choice of 12 colors: smooth white, recycled kraft, banana split, black licorice, blue raspberry, grape jelly, gum drop green, orange fizz, pink lemonade, red hot and sno cone.
Great for Weddings and More
While ideal for wedding stationery, our pocketfold invitations are great for graduations, anniversaries, baby showers and corporate events – anytime you have accompanying materials. Graduation pocketfold invitations and announcements are a great way to share senior photos with friends and family. For other events, items such as tickets, passes, directions, and coupons fit perfectly in the adjacent pocket.
Pocket Full of Enclosures
For weddings, the roomy pocket can hold a variety of enclosure cards. What you include is up to you and varies depending on your wedding theme, style and location. All types of enclosure cards can be easily created with PurpleTrail as part of your wedding suite. To help, here are some ideas to consider:
- Reception Card: Often a reception takes place at another venue. A reception card typically lists the location, address and sometimes even directions from the ceremony venue.
- Reply or Response Card: The response card can take the form of a postcard or a separate card with a self-addressed and stamped envelope. Give guests an RSVP deadline and a place to write their names and whether or not they can attend.
- Wedding Website: Many brides and grooms use websites to communicate important details. Oftentimes the website is listed on the invitation itself or, to keep the invite clean and simple, a separate enclosure card.
- Attire Card: If you have a specific dress code or special instructions it’s a good idea to add a card with this information. This information could also be included with the website card or on the website itself.
- Map and/or Directions Cards: This card is especially helpful for out of town guests, providing an illustrated image of the various locations the wedding events will take place. You can also provide suggestions for favorite restaurants or coffee shops.
- Accommodations Card: A recommended list of hotels is also very helpful for out of town guests attending your wedding. Often included on the card is contact information, rates and transportation details.
- Wedding Itinerary: A list of the events you’ve planned for your guests from the rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch.
- Registry Card: Many brides prefer to include gift registry information on an enclosure card rather than the invite itself.
- Photographs: If you’re not including a photo on your invitation or didn’t send an engagement announcement, it’s nice to tuck an engagement photo (or two!) in the pocket.
Easy to Create, Assemble & Mail
As with all PurpleTrail designs, you can customize your pocketfold invitations to match your wedding details. It’s easy to change colors and fonts as well as add images, photos and more.
Custom pocketfold invitations can be closed with glue dots, stickers, wax seals, bands, ribbon, twine and more. Get creative and show us your ideas! Because the PurpleTrail pocketfold invitations come preprinted, it’s no extra work to attach the invitation. They arrive ready to be folded and mailed and require no additional postage.
See more wedding ideas and inspiration available both online and at our Seattle-based retail store.